I know most of you don't pay attention to my journal entries, but im putting one anyway.
im leaving to argentina on Tuesday(12) because my parents need to do some paperwork and ill be back as soon as school starts(Monday, 18).
im not feeling sick anymore :3 im healthy enough to go to school! yaaaaaaay
(I have to deal with sssoooo many people=.= ) im gonna see my best friends again X3
I thought before I leave I might as well do a meme for the hell of it 1. How did you join dA?
well first off I was on youtube, watching stuff ,then I come across keira winstanly's artwork and I was like "damn, she's good". I saw that she had a deviantART profile and I thought "maybe I should join and be her friend, she seems cool", then I joined. so that's what happened and I eventually talked to her at some point, drew some things for her, she was very awesome :3 I admired her and her BF at the time. also some kids at school advised me to join deviantART too before I even found her, she was just the push I needed to join :3
2. What does your username have to do with you?
um.... payero is my last name... and uh....01 means the first month of the year, January; the month I was born in ssooo...yyeeaahh.
plus I didn't know what username to put I just had to put something
3. What is your current avatar of?me....myself :3 I might change it I feel like I have to, it looks dumb -.-
4. How many watchers do you have, and how many do you watch?
good god I have 249 watchers o3o ..... you people have bad taste in art, why do you watch me?! ;_____;
I watch 283, wow XD lol I watch too many people
5. Do you have more than one account?.......... >.> ...nnnnnoooooo.....totally do not...
6. Name four of your favorite artists on dA.
im going to name FIVE!
he's an incredible artist and I love his comics
I want to hug him and bake him cupcakes to show how much I adore him ^w^ check out his comics! www.snafu-comics.com/
she's an amazing sonic artist and cartoon artist. her coloring is awesome and I hope to be able to draw like her one day :3 not exactly copy her art style
im just gonna come out and say it, shes adorable, she is adorable and I want to hug her. I love her webcomic, her artstyle and her paintwork. you should check it out www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/
she is another artist I was watching before I signed up on deviantART, she is an excellent animal artist. she draws humans too but I really admire her animal artwork and her plushies. its just all amazing
the thing that caught my eye about her was the way she drew spyro, one of my favorite childhood game characters I grew up with. she is better at drawing dragons then I am and I have a dragon character ;___;. her comics are hilarious and awesome, im really amazed at her coloring style, its really shiny.7. What deviant(s) do you admire because of their personality?
he's my loving DA bro and he's a trickster I love that, so much excitement :3
she ....has a hyper personality :3 everytime i talk to her, she always puts me in a good mood.
shes very nice and friendly, I like her creative jewelry.
8. How many deviants do you actually know in reality? Post their avatars
I really wanna meet everyone else but
9. Do you comment, fave, or both?I mostly fave , I rarely comment idk what to say when I look at an artwork, either from my friends or from other people, I still don't know what to say that's why I fave more then comment, sorry
10. What do you typically post on deviantART?
right now comics, but I mostly post sonic-art related art
11. Do you participate in clubs or contests here on dA?
yyeeeeeaaaaah not that much right now since I don't have a desktop, my art programs or a working tablet I find it useless to enter in an art contest or participate in any clubs. people pay attention more to digital artwork rather then traditional. when they look at something made with markers they think "oh a little kid did this, that's cute", then when they look at something made in photoshop or painttoolSAI they think "omg! this is amazing! you're so creative!" so its like a 'what the f@%k ' moment right there.
12. What is your most popular deviation? As in most viewed or most favorited? this is most favorite
this is most viewed
13. What's your favorite submission in your gallery?
this :3 I loved it, I spent a lot of time on it and it just came out great. exactly as I wanted it to come out14. What are things you wish you could draw better?
sssooo many things @_@ good god, im a bad artist
15. Do you have a premium membership?
no ;_; .....can I have one?...
16. How many hours a day do you spend on dA?
not that much .3.
17. Are you a fast, slow, or medium typer?
im slow shuttup =_=
18. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
REQUESTS!!!!!! and sometimes they interrupt me when im drawing. they ask me "hey where's the arm?" and I haven't drawn it yet =_=
19. What is the most annoying/offending comment you've ever received?
I don't know .-. I cant remember
20. What/Who inspires you?
the person who has always inspired me to be an artist is my grandfather(dad's side). since my parents were always busy with college and work I was always around my grandpa. either painting, cooking, or taking care of animals I was always around him, he's like my true father. he gave me tips and lessons on painting and I was very lucky to be with him during my childhood :3 my other inspiration are my friends, my best friends like & .
21. Do you use guidelines when you draw?
one of the guidelines I have when I draw is, I have to be comfortable with it, if im not you better f@%king pay me good money to draw whatever it is you want .
22. Do you associate people on deviantART with their icons?
23. Have you ever suggested a Daily Deviation?
24. Everyone has considered leaving dA once or twice. Have you? Why?I have I think twice, it was mostly because of my mother.
she always gives me stress and just throws reality at my face forcing me to deal with it. she explains to me about war, politics, economy, my 401 K, everything that adults deal with. but heres the thing, im not an adult yet! I don't have a job, I don't have my drivers license, I don't have mortgage! ok yes I understand you have a stressful job but do not take it out on me. I want to relax and enjoy my youth if you don't mind. because of this stress I was stupid enough to actually want to die, im not a very relaxed person around my mom.